Thursday, November 1, 2007

i have just learnt a very very imprtnt lesson dat every human being shud have learnt, long long ago. i now realise wad denise really meant in one of her post. i din take it DAT seriously at first but i think it's time i do.
:)
wtv it is, it's all in each & every human beings' hands of wether dey wanna have a healthy, happy lifestyle.
most of da times, it's neva too late. for me, i really dunnoe. i will just pray hard dat god's on my side.

it was neva a thod of mine to be bedridden. anw, thnks to everyone hu was dere for me during dis harsh period.
especially mummy :) i love her sooo much i'd do anything for her .
OK!
HAPPY HAPPY NOW!

so here's da pic of da new showcase in my hall. well, it isen placed at da right place yet cos it's kinda heavy. dad's gonna call ppl to help him out. it's kinda cool laa.


a blur pic tho.

aiites, off to take a shower. heh heh. :) & i love my mummy & gladys!


0 comments:

Labels