Thursday, May 15, 2008

Pon school, have fun!









mum took half day yesterday
so we decided to go watch a movie!
at first we wanted to watch what happens in vegas
but in the end we watched congak!
gladys came along.. so we watched at dte..
the movie is really scary!!
well atleast for me it was!! because i freak out for every small thing also!!
so if you watch ghost movie with me, you have to watch out!!
because i will be holding on to you!! HAHA!!
then we ate desert at gelare cafe.. mine's cookie craze! so cute okay! haha..
then me & gladys joined our classmates at the bowling centre while mum headed back to office.
it was really fun!!
although me & gladys didnt bowl.. haha..
EDDY YOU ROCK AT BOWLING!!
WEIFENG YOU ROCK TOO HAHA
& then we went to see our class chalet
it's really cool!
then everyone headed for tuition
TERENCE IS THE MEANEST THING ON EARTH OKAY.
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhrgh!! haha..
& ON THE WAY HOME!!
i saw this guy who looked EXACTLY like my brother from the back!!
he was wearing the exact same black tee my brother had, & exact same 3/4 that my brother had!!!
& THE WAY HE STOOD!
& THE WAY HE WAS SMOKING!
i swear he looked exactly like my brother!!
& guess what i did....
i went to hug him!!
ahhhhhhhhh!! SO EMBARASSING!!
the few chinese guys from army that was with him.. were like
"woah dude you have a girl you didnt tell us"
& THE GUY WENT LIKE!
he was like looking at me one kind & he went
"ermm may i help you? have you lost you number do you need mine?"
IM LIKE
WHAT THE HELL
haha okay so embarassing okay!!
thank god no one i knew was there.. haha.. ahhhh!! I STILL CANT GET OVER IT
haha
anyway i have got 2 days MC from the doc
should i or should i not go to school tomorroW?
if i dont, it means ive had 8 days holiday!
haha(=
i hate school=(

0 comments:

Labels