Friday, April 25, 2008

Bored

Skipped jogging today ( ZHIIINKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!)
& decided to go to the library instead ( YAH OKAY I WENT TO THE LIBRARY )
alone okay!! thought it was a waste of time but nah, some quality time for myself!
haha..

Anyway, English paper 1 & MT paper 1 was today. it was manageable i guess?
I wrote about Thailand for english.. i described the place really from the bottom of my heart & i hope i score!! =)
anyway here i am at home.. going to read to sleep soon.
I FOUND THE SERIES THAT I WAS READING!! HAHA.
but this time i couldnt find any vampire books.. cause the library was closing already =(

IM SUPER BOREEEEEEEEEEEEED!!!
so i played with the webcam for awhile.. hahaha







AHAHA (=
sorry dont mind the crazy me (=

I LOVE MY PROFILE SONG IT'S SO SSEXY!!! (=

0 comments:

Labels