Wednesday, April 9, 2008

MY sexy phone!!(=

After school i went to PS to get some stuff for my phone to make it more sexy.
ouh yeah & on the way to school, i met M coincidentally!!! (=
So then nick came to pass gladys her new phone of which he had bought for her & we mrtied to PS. met sis & her crazyyyyyyyyyyyyy friends!!

miss you guys so much!!
haha, then went to get the bling blings & settled at the coffeeshop to blingify my phone!!
it's so sexy now!

my mirror & phone!(=

stuff i bought..

PS toilet!

taking my sexy phone with gladys' white sleek new phone!

dont be jealous!! haha





& then gladys left. I rushed to this fashion to meet sis & her friends again for dinner. had lotsa fun as usual with those bitches!! (=


LOVE THESE 3!!! ouh & one more isnt in the picture.. hahaha

If only my phone was white, my artisticness would have been much more better!!
haha & i helped gladys sexify her phone too!! at the back with pink diamonds.. so sexy&cute now!!
hehe, thanks to me!! =)

going save up money ON MY OWN & get a flip phone of my choice!! (=
& then sexify it to the max!! DONT BE JEALOUSS!!

P.S: going to blingify the rest of my things with the remaining diamonds. LIKE MY LABTOP!

On the way back, i met M again coincidentally!! & then i met ramesh coincidentally too.. haha.. cool right!! & then i came back home, went jogging & going to gym tomorrow.
If only the school gym had my favourite machine!! haha...

FRIDAY!!!
IS!!!
THE!!
11TH!!! (=

0 comments:

Labels