Saturday, September 20, 2008

Newton!











my sis's results after playing with the prawn!







this haunted house has been here for quite sometime already!










a good picture after so many attempts! phew!



my maniatic sister


Yesterday, went to have dinner at newton hawker centre after so long!
after eating, we got back, changed etc & went to ehub to watch midnight movie.
we watched the disaster movie. yuup, it's NC16, but still i got in :D
see! my family shoulfd thank me that i look 16! heheh! (=
the movie's not bad, you guys should catch it though!
kim kerdeshian(however you spell her name) is so hot! hahah (=
we got back around 2 plus, ouh yeah, i saw belvin & his friends too. haha.
slept around 4.
you guys have to excuse me for the lack of updates, exams are coming. schedule is REALLYYYY tight.
i really dont know what you want.
what ARE you doing?
please make up your mind, stop giving me signs.
stop being a contradicting person, it sucks for the people around you.

0 comments:

Labels