Friday, September 26, 2008

Moments



sometimes i wished things were easier.
sometime i wished i did'nt have to think too much.
sometimes i wished i didn't even have to have such posts in my blog.

anyway i just returned from studying with the rest.
we left earlier, around 9 then me & gladys had a confession session again. haha (=
just love times like that with her. i feel at my most comfort, at my most easiest.
then i took a train back to ws, took a 21.
didn't feel like going home so soon so i went walking around my neighbourhood for a while.
then got home.
malaysia tomorrow. mum cheated my feelings, once again :(

Cause If one day you wake up , find that your missing me
& your heart starts to wonder where on this earth I could be.
Thinkin maybe you'll come back here to the place that we'd meet
& you'll see me waiting for you on our corner of the street
So I'm not moving, I'm not moving, I'm not moving, I'm not moving.

0 comments:

Labels