Friday, November 14, 2008

Screw everything

i wanted to blog.
but i think, i just should not.
i just found out something
something i would have never wanted to
i didnt know this would turn out this way
but actually
thinking about it
i should have expected this coming anyway
i knew it, my heart sort of told me to stop
i should have
why did i have to see you
why did you have to get my number
why did you have to message me
why did we have to go out
why did you have to leave me hanging
why did you have to come back to me again
why did you have to tell me those things
why did we have to hang out alone again
why did i have to agree
why ?! WHY?! WHY
youre just a distraction
i dont get distracted so easily, why did i this time?
time was suppose to kill all wounds
but why is is different this time
the past doesnt die, it kills.

im sorry, readers.

0 comments:

Labels