Sunday, February 24, 2008

10.53pm, HATE TIMES LIKE THIS...

just had a very good laugh with sis & crazy guy3!!
THESE PEOPLE ARE SO FREAKING CRAZY LUH!!
you can just forget every sorrow, every problem just everything you want to forget when you're with them.. that's how powerful they are!=)

love em lah!

they really cheered me up after a few minutes of my retarding.
i would refer my retarding to 'thinking of certain possibilties' moment..
yeah i have been doing that alot nowadays.. & i feel so retarded really. i need a break!!

i swear i need to go out with the gang, take lotsa pictures, laugh alot, eat alot, press breasts, be 'bitches', look at 'things', make fun, play, make lotsa noise, spend lotsa money, & summarising this, HAVE FUN.

i miss my babes too much lah. they hardly have time to go out nowadays..
cant believe i havent revised for math till now..
what's happening to me. i need my siblings now. i cant sleep. i cant stop eating(argh)

i want to do so many things. but im just too lazy or what..
maybe running would help.( of which i havent done for days)
I SERIOUSLY NEED TO START AGAIN.I WANT TO RUN FOR CROSSCOUNTRY HELLO.

ps: this is not PMS or EMO.
it's just something all girls will brag about.
i swear i hate times like this...so much..i need to dance all i want right now..

it's all your fault nicholas.you started this.

0 comments:

Labels