Sunday, February 17, 2008

2.29pm, BARBEQUE!

JUST CAME BACK!
from sis's bday bbq.. very sleepy & the thought
that i have tuition tomorrow morning at 9 makes me even more
sleepy.. argh!!

anyway, i didnt go to school yesterday. because i was almost dead
after the overnight stuff..
flu, fever, sore throat, headache etc etc.. damn!!

so here's the reason why i fell sick:

LEON LAH!!

ouh & after school on thurs.
wrapping of presents! =)


awwwwwwwwww.& syafiq's brothers gave me 2
ballooNs! so cuteeeeeeeeee! =)

that night, wished sis at 12, together with guy3!
here's what guy 3 gave sis:

damn cute!!=)

& here's what i gave sis!!

she looks gorgeous in it!
obviously she will, she's MY sister!! hAH!

& since i didn't go to school, went to white sands to collect homework.
hehe. & I AM SO JEALOUS OF THE WHITE TUSCANI THAT
I SEE IN MY SCHOOL SO OFTEN NOWADAYS!!


before meeting gladys, met sister's friends..
they wanted to get cake near my house for sis..
met nusra,taj,mumtaj & taj's brother( p.s: HE IS SO omgLY CUTE!!) & passed
them their vday prezzies!!

they loved it so much they gave me free squeezes of their
MOLEHS.( i know you dont get what that means!!)
;P

argh, HOT HOT HOT!!



pictures!!

hate taking so many
pills!!

sis's leftover birthday cake,.,

& so i had a fun long tiring day today!!
pictures!!
sister's bbq was okay... went at around 10 plus to pick bro's friends
up & headed for ecp..

bro's friends are all bloody jokers!! HAHA!!
reached ecp & narash idiot laughed & shouted
"eh dutch lah dutch lah!!"
when he saw me...

YEAH BECAUSE I WAS DRESSED SO AWKWARDLY.
haha,pictureS!!


when i went out...



& for the bbq..LOL!!


haha.. sis was like, "what the hell are you wearing?!"
"I HAVE MY OWN TASTE!!"

haha, YEAH I DO. =P
& so i was barred from drinking..bro was okay with
it but sis was SO AGAINST IT. because ramesh was there.. argh=(
& sis was so high, i could see..

& obviously she was angry because i could see & i was like
telling it to her infront of ramesh..
as for sis's friends, CUTE BUNCH OF PEOPLE as usual =P
haahaha..i really wish i could have stayed longer.

BUT I HAVE TUITION AT 9 TOMORROW!!
=(
common test on monday.
swensens with the family tomorrow.
yay!.

& wait till it's MY birthday bbq.
I will take over the rules. MUAHAHAH!!
HOPE SIS IS READING THIS:

YOU ARE NOT STOPPING ME FROM DOING
ANYTHING ON THAT DAY. I REPEAT. ANYTHING(especially stopping me from talking to your FRIENDS(; & to logan especially. HAHAHA!). =)
argh, this is the worst part about having an elder sister.


some boring pictures:


petrol station,

uncle wiping screen

clean.haha

OKAY..
that was super lame!! =)
love ya'll.
go sleep lahhhhhhhhh!!.

0 comments:

Labels