Tuesday, July 22, 2008

22.07.08



WHAT A RANDOM DAY!
hahaha, i have nothing to blog about so i shall just blabber! you wanna read it, just go ahead!
hahaah, anyway after school me,gladys,jeslyn,mike, sean & NO ONE ELSE ( I KNOW YOU ARE READING THIS & YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE) went to downtown for subway.
SOMEONE actually asked me out the night before & PANG SEH me in the end.
what is this!
is this how a boyfriend treats his girfriend?!? so i got damn angry! hahahah ;)
buy what bubble tea! youre just cheating on me lah, so obvious okay!!
& I AM NOT GONNA REPLY YOUR SMSED OR CALLS.
fan confirm spoil tomorrow, i dont care! ( inside joke)

anyway, mike & i exchanged handphones, just for a day, hahaha, it's so hard to use lah! the buttons so crappily small, so hard to press. then my nails, kinda long so hard also! hahaa, i wanna change back tomorrow so badly! & i wanted to get the new phone from dad today but was too lazy to get back to bedok. did i tell you guys! i visited bedok last sunday & saw guy3! cant believe she has turned into an emo person :( but her mum said, " wow, today my daughter looks excpetionally happy".. awwwwww! she really missed & misses us alot, & so do we. basically, i miss bedok. also, im planning to cut bangs! actually i was already considering it, & then afeeq came along & sugested it! so im almost agreeing to it! but im afraid it wouldnt be allowed in the dumb PRCS & i will have to pin it up all the time, that's so tortourous. but ouh well, i've gotto sacrifice something for something i want, so yeah. ill think about it.

for now, i shall go revise for Accounts' common test this friday. im freaking out already, theory is just killing me. All i have in my mind now is, Saturday, dark knight with the peepos! hahaha, OMG STUDY! byeeeeeee(= & i hate PRCS. wait, who doesnt!

0 comments:

Labels