Thursday, July 17, 2008

God's gift




i would like to take this oppurtunity & thank all those wonderful friends of mine out there.

yesterday when i was broken down, after SOMETHING happened, ( at the end of tuition) i was getting all emo & stuff. i didnt want to speak, i didnt want to face anyone, i didnt want to think about anything else BUT what had happened. since it is SO NOT ME to be such infront of my friends, they began to realise i was too quiet & got concerned.(awwww!) All i could tell mike & the others when they were asking me to cheer up was, " All guys are the same." but i immediately changed it to " almost all guys are the same" when mike asked me, "am i one of them?" hahah! he was over there, doing crazy stuff to make me happy. thanks mike, you're one of a kind.
im not sure if my female readers believe in this but i bet most of you have realised it; that most guys are the same. & irritating, isnt it?

ANYWAY, when we were parting, jeslyn hugged me, consoling me. I couldnt take it already, i teared & tried my best NOT to show the rest i was. hahahha. we had a group hug! awww(= these are the types of friends who will always be with you, wether you are at your most hardest or most easiest. really love ya guys to the max. & thanks mike, for that super duper consoling hug that really helped alot(= & thanks to all those who were there, cheering me up, consoling me, advicing me.. Especially jeslyn, mike & terence. you guys sent the sweetest messages any friend could ever recieve & i really teared at the thought that you guys cared so much. (= also, thanks terence, for those meaningful words when we were walking back to my house, ouh & thanks for risking your 'body'(hahah, if you get what i mean) & walking me back home. really helped alot, learnt alot of things. especially the fact that i aint the only one going through such problems.

just cant thank all you wonderful people enough.
you guys are seriously, God's Gift.

OMG. what an emo post. HAHA. will blog about today later at night after tuition. & wow, i cant go for dinner anymore. NOt only for dinner but i guess the next time i can even go out is only for school & tuition. forget about movies, forget about hanging out with friends, forget about having dinner with friends, just forget about having fun. ouh well, you've gotta sacrifice somethings for something you want. & really sorry, once again, to all those who were there yesterday. didnt mean to spoil your moods! =(

Added on: I forgot to talk about the part jeslyn made the fries for me!! hahaha.. she was super sweet to make the words "cheer up!" with her fries!! awwww(= just look at the wonderful friends i have, i bet you guys are super jealous.. you better be!!! ;)

0 comments:

Labels