Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Making IC ( 07.07.08 )

Yesterday i went to make IC with sis (= we had alot of fun, laughing & laughing. AFTER LIKE AGES, i went out with her alone. really need to spend more time with her!
& she's gone for a movie with her boyfriend now. GRRRRRRRRRRRR. hahah! i love her!
ANYWAY. if you opened your eyes big big! i said " MAKE IC" WHICH MEANS IM FINALLY 15 & I MADE MY IC!!!!!! hahah okay most of you will think im a stupid retard BUT EH ic no joke okie!! =)

i wanted to put a picture up of my ic photo BUT i decided NOT to do it after SOME PEOPLE LIKE TERENCE laughed at it like a mad monkey!!! SO MEAN LAH YOU. & I OWE YOU A SLAP AS YOU PROMISED!!!!



i thought this picture was rather vintage & amazing..




my gorgeous(=
my yummy!
& I SAW SO MANY PEOPLE!
jessie, gx, stalker(ewwww), madeline & gang, & fadhli!
living at tampines what, what do ya expect!! & STUPID GX!! CALL ME NAMES. hahahahah!
dont talk to you lah, so MEAN ONE LAH! eeyer. hahahahah! tsk tsk, jessie! ;)
& KHAI CAME BACK TODAY! GAVE HER THE BIGGEST HARDEST HUG EVER!(=

0 comments:

Labels