Sunday, August 24, 2008

Friday & saturday

after school, gladys, jeslyn, jessie & i went to changi village for lunch!
like after AGES lah!!
i think we had quite a filling & fatty meal, hahah!
yes, especially me, i probably ate the most there. finishing up the extra carrot cake & wantons! hahahhaHEHEHEHE :D
sis got her nose pierced!! how unfair! i pleaded with her to wait for me till year end but nah, to no avail! but serves her, it looks like some huge pimple on her nose now!
haha, omg im so mean! :)
im gonna pierce my noseeeeeeeee!
ive asked a few people & most of them say it'll look good for me ! muahaha (=
i was very exhausted so when i came home, i slept all the way from 9pm to 5am.
& then i slept again from 6am all the way to 11 am :)
FAT PIG ASS I KNOW! HEHEHE tired okayyyyy!

& then i got my ass up, made my way to tuition. went for the saturday one because we missed the thursday one. after tuition, we made our way to downtown. there we met karkheng, yensoon. we wanted to watch a movie first. but we couldnt get the tix to the NC16 movie, RAWR!
then we walk walk, we went arcade & played a few games!! hahahah!!! we played a team game, we got the top player award, but sad thing i had to leave because i was to meet UMMMMM. lets name this person A. :)
(due to some circumstances)
We met, made our way to orchard. TOWN TOWN TOWN! ages since i went there! (=
walked so much, walked the wrong way, walked the DARK way ( hahahah, my home lah uh!) in the end we walked all tthe way to plaza singapura. finally i came up with a genius idea so he made up his mind & created a big hole in his pocket :D lol! mum called me by then & threatened that i should be home soon so we rushed back. SORRY WE COULDNT HAVE DINNER TOGETHER! came back home, woke the maid up ( HEHEHE) & asked her to make me something to eat for i was soooooooo hungry! & i was in a really really bad mood & A really cheered me up, thanks pal! (=

gotto go out later, a little excited though.
& i feel so retarded.
& i feel so controlled, i cant even write what i want in my own blog! gahhhh.
maybe i should private it soon!

0 comments:

Labels