Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Pictorial update!

trisha's spongebob squarepants boxers! super cute (= hehe!


GUESS WHO! LOL! fatty bomb bomb!
& this is terence's classmate when he was in primary 3!!! when i looked close, the girl beside her didnt seem happy at all! hahaha! i wonder how tall she is now!
my 1st phone's background ( forced to put it)


gladys' awesome photography skills!
leon doing what he does best (=
my 2nd phone's background ( forced AGAIN)
EVIDENCE: gaying in prcs, during assembly! weifeng & terence!
top player award achieved together with yen soon, jeslyn, karkheng & me!
CIP TODAY WAS RATHER FUN! hahaha, i went around snapping crazy pictures & now miss lim wants me to bring my cam again tomorrow for more pictures, hahah!
CHERRY & GLADYS PNG! im still very upset you guys go that class take the orders then never call me!!! I BADLY WANTED TO GO & YOU GUYS KNEW IT!
GRRRRRRRRRRR!!! BADDIES!
hahaha!
cant wait for tomorrow! we'll be baking the cookies in the morning! (=
i blogged for you.
YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE! hehehe (=
cheer up, demons are always suppose to be happy & torturing people. ;)
& BREASTY!!!
I CANT WAIT FOR SATURDAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!
HOT THANGS HOT THANGS HOT THANGS!

0 comments:

Labels