Wednesday, April 1, 2009

April Fools' Day

leon's super cool shirt that i borrowed today!!(&wore it to tuition)

& so used to fall for all the tricks the previous years.. This year everyone was tricking each other so often,no one really fell for anything.haha! but cousin once told me about something very interesting,the previous april fools' day,she put colgate instead of the vanilla cream inbetween the oreo cookies & gave them to her friends.HAHA.. so cute laah!!
& i really like leon's shirt..i liked it the moment he showed it to me on webcam!! hahah,so cute laah.okay,so i'm going to sleep right now,it's been long since i slept this early. & I JUST SAW A PRIMARY SCHOOL GRAD NIGHT VIDEO ON ONE OF MY FRIEND'S FACEBOOK!! AHHH,SO HILARIOUS!! miss those timess...
& my profile song,reminds me of terence!! because he used to sing this all the time!! RIGHT TERENCE?!?! OMG I MISS THOSE DAYS.. :)

0 comments:

Labels