Saturday, April 4, 2009

Bugis.. after a long time!!

WARNING: there are many many self shots(because i was bored & because i like to take many many pictures hehehe)








ultraman!

inside pikachu..











TODAY, bestfriend & i went to bugis after a long long time!! she bought me a new belt..awww,thanks breasty!! Then we watched confessions of a shopaholic & THE GUY IS SO DAMN CUTE LAAH..erm,he has facial hair too!hahah,he looks a little like justin timberlake..hehe.. Then we walked around,we explored the new mall!! we were so tempted to go into many shops but it was getting late so we decided that we'll check em out another day ;)
Well, i've been having this weird feeling in me for the past few days(NO NOT PMS LAAH HAHA), i don't know if i should feel happy,disgusted,weird,bitchy,slutty,retarded or whatsoever. I wish my feelings would just talk to me & tell me what i should do,things will be so much easier in that way! hmmmph, but is it even right for me to feel this way? well,we'll see how things go.. I bet gladys is damn disgusted now because of what i confessed to her just now..SORRY BESTY!!

To terence :
HAHA YEAH! you laah,quite tuition.. i remember you used to talk about me & the moon! hahah! awww,LAST TIME you were so sweet.. NOW i don't know what to say already,lol! OUH, & LUCKILY you quit tuition. or else you would know so many things you shouldn't be.. like for example,the reason to why ive been feeling so weird! hehehe

0 comments:

Labels