Sunday, April 26, 2009

So what really IS up?

From the time i woke up today,till now, i've been feeling rather down. I really can't figure out what's bugging me but Mum told me the first thing i woke up, that i "wasn't looking too good". I really don't know,it's like a few problems clogged into one & digging my brains out. It can't be that I'm PMSing, cause my date's over already. It can't be AMSing because my date was over loong ago. So what is it? Why the sudden rush of stress,problems,etc filling up in me? Maybe the exams? Maybe my mt paper 1 i'm having tomorrow? Maybe the Geog test that i'm having tomorrow? Or maybe the guilt, that 4 months have passed & nothing much has been done to improve my academic stuff. I'll go with the latter. Really, i feel so assholic now. Yeah,that's the word. Ass-ho-lic. Time flies, i mean,flew & will fly. It's scary, is it just me or is everyone feeling the way i do too?Cause if it is just me, i think it's time i started doing something about it. I should have,long ago. It's not too late, it's never too late; that's what i believe. Weifeng talked to me today, that made me feel much better. I feel more lighter,all the burdens were off me for that 20 minutes he spoke with me. But suddenly after the talk was over, i felt everything pushing it's way back into me again. Sometimes i wish i could be ignorant ya'know, like some people out there who live for themselves & ONLY THEMSELVES. In that way,you wouldn't have to care about what other people felt or what, you just live for yourself. As long as YOU are happy,life goes on..
I hate being in a situation like this,confused,stuck,pathless,lost.. Atleast if i knew why i was being like that, i would feel better as i would try to solve it. But i really don't know what's the matter. Wait, actually i somehow have a gist of what this is really about. But i DEFINITELY know things are not gonna change because my problems don't have a solution. Well, atleast MOST of em don't.

The only thing that made me feel happy today, was the bus uncle. I wish every bus uncle would be such. So they will start off my day with a smile,& end it with one too, no matter what happens inbetween.
Forget the past,Engage in the present & Believe in the future.

0 comments:

Labels