Monday, December 1, 2008

I have a new member in the family!!

i went swimming that day! well, i didnt swim but i accompanies sis's boyfriend!! i need to get swimsuit sooon!! TEMPTING LEH!



&!! today, i followed dad,sis,guy3 & papu to the bank!! =)) after that, we went to a pet shop (random only lor!!) & then my dad wanted to get sis a puppy!!!
& then we got one.
HAHA
sis's 17 years of wish has FINALLY came true!! hahahha
anyway, puppy's 2 & 1/2 months old!!
his birthday is on 24th september!( i guess puppy & bro will have something in common!)
ouh ouH! we're naming him BUDDY =))
cant wait to get him in 2 weeks!
& DAD really loves him alot!! haha
but
THANKS ALOT DADDY!! i love you =))
pictures of new puppy!! (aka new member in the family, AKA buddy!)


this is buddy!!(male)
awwwwww!!




LASTLY, I MISS GLADYS PNG SI QING.
I MISS YOU BABEEEEEEEE
call me again okay!!
last night on the phone with you was super fun!! =))
PUPPY WHOOPEE!
BUDDY WHOOPEE!
TOWN TOMORROW WHOOPIE!
okay, why am i getting so excited!?
back to sweeny todd, cheaper by the dozen 2 & eragon!!
ouh & eragon reminds me of aaron!!
THANKS AARON SO MUCH!! YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO COME ALL THE WAY TO MY HOUSE JUST TO PASS ME YOUR PSP!!
I PROMISE TO TAKE CARE OF IT! HAHAH
LOVE YA, THANK YOU SO MUCH! =))
i have wonderful friends(:

0 comments:

Labels