Friday, December 19, 2008

Im back!!

SAWADIKA!!
im back from thailand yawww! hahah =))
I HADD LOTSA FUN!!
ate lotsa awesome food,
saw many gorgeous people( ESPECIALLY AT THE SIMON CABARET SHOW)
for those of you who dont know,
simon cabaret show is the show of transverstites.
I AM NOT LYING, they look so gorgeous they can even beat miss world or whatever.
BUT what a waste, it's like they're so gorgeous but their voices gives them away.
anywayyyy
im super exhausted.
i got to hit the gym tomorrow morning(if i wake up)
PASS FEW DAYS HAVE BEEN AN ULTIMATE SIN when it came to food!!
hahaha.
ouh gawd, awesome food man!!
anyway, back to bed.
my own bedddddddd.
my comfy bedddddddd.
=)

im super super black now!!
LIKE SUPER DUPER BLACK that even my maid was shocked.
ARGH
=(
but i still had fun.
i love the sun!! HEHE
pictures once dukes gives me back my camera.
ouh & that reminds me.
my camera is in a mess.
so damaged, with so many scratches & dents.
&!!
WINTER'S COMING TOMORROW.
can't wait.
AM SO BUSY!!

GLADYS PNG is only coming back on the 26th
=(
i bought stuff from thailand for some of ya'll!!
HOPE YOU WILL LIKE IT =)
okay i shall shuttup & go to bed.
muackssssssssssss
i mean, SAWADIKA!

0 comments:

Labels