Monday, December 1, 2008

On the phone with best friend

i put this as my dp on MSN
im on the phone now, with one of my bestest friends!
here's part of the conversation we had.

ME: _____, you think the guy beside me handsome??
BF : (stays silent for quite sometime)
ME: wei! handsome or not!
BF : of course laah! cutest guy ever!!

guess who's bestfriend. leon laah duh!!
now i can blog peacefully ( while being on the phone at the same time) because he's gone away for 5mins.
for i have no idea what reason!!
TOMORROW,
following dad to the bank! =))
& GLADYS PNG, i love you laaaah!! I MISSED YOUR VOICE LAAH WOMAN!!
but it was good to share "some stuff" (HEHEHEHE) with you!!!
I LOVE YOU
COME BACK SOON.
leon just came back, telling me he had maggi mee.
while my tummie's grumbling.
okay, i'm being random.

0 comments:

Labels