Thursday, January 22, 2009

2nd day(lunch date)

PICTURES ARE NOT IN ORDER..














couldnt grab the front view of my date.. he was too shy!! but equally sweeeeet! ((=







thomas & eunice.. awesome couple laah!!


darren eng & radiah.. look out for the videos!!

i like this guy!! he is very spontaneous!!


HEREEE MRS ONG!! what you wanted to see.. very pretty laah!! ;)



coach luke & constance..

cause i pout my mouth & mrs sheri captured my unglam moment. HAHA

I LOVE THIS PEOPLE! & look at denise at the back.. hahah..


so today was the dating part..
girls were asked to go to the canteen first, followed by the guys.
so then came Leonard, to sit with me.
Amos, to sit with Cherry.
eddy, to sit with Gladys.
clement to sit with Jessie.
CJ to sit with Jeslyn & lastly, Ariff to sit with Jouyee.
i have to say that, Leonard is a very sweet guy!!
HAHA!
he waited for me to drink my soup before he could finish his..
SO SWEET!
& he wanted to get sauce for me when i play-play said i wanted it!!
hahaha =)) awwwww.

we then, also learnt about the different things about ourselves.
There were 4 coaches who commented about me.
Coach Eileen said i had kinda high cheekbones, so i should tie my hair in a certain way.
Coach (i-don't-know-who) said i have an oval face shape & he also mentioned i had angular jaw lines.
Coach (i-really-don't-know-who) said i had good face features & so i should pin up my fringe behind my ears.
Coach ( i-still-don't-know-who) said i have nice ears(??) & said i should tuck my fringe behind my ears. Ouh, but i remember this coach. he's a malay guy who gave me "stalky" stares before he gave me the comment.. haha
so after everyone got out of the hall, we chit-chatted with them all for a while.
i wish we had stayed & chatted longer LAAAH!
they are so fun, they agreed with me when i said coach xavier was more cuter than coach luke..
so i hope they'll find me on facebook or i'll find them.
cause coach xavier promised to!! ;)
ALRIGHT. im off to have subway for dinner, then got to go to bed.
to get up at 4am!

0 comments:

Labels