Monday, January 5, 2009

First day



School wasn't as bad as i thought it would be.
Probably because i didn't get scolded/caught for not doing my homework or disapproved attire.
Ouh but, i got warned the moment i stepped into school.
Well, there are some new teachers that are teaching us.
It's good, or more like awesome that Humans teacher has changed (have always loved you, mrs sheri).
& even more awesome that chem teacher is gonna be changed.
But totally yucky that Mother tongue teacher has not changed.
Speaking of Mother tongue, it's the period that made me walk around the whole school like a mad dog today.
Yeah, i walked around the possible areas that Mr mani would have his random lessons, but couldnt find him.
I was really fustrated!
To tell you the truth, i was happy. YIPPEE! no tamil! =))
Tummy was grumbling so after school, gladys & i had lunch at ws.
Saw the guys, ate at the food court.
Got home, slept like a pig & here i am.
Guess what im doing at this unearthly hour?
NO not online or stuff like that..(besides blogging hehe)
I'm writing up a timetable for myself. =))
Ouh, did i mention? One of my resolutions, is to become a nerd this year=)
TATA!

0 comments:

Labels