Saturday, January 17, 2009

What a saturday







TAYLOR LAUTNER IS LIKE THE CUTEST HOTTEST THING ON EARTH!!!
(whoever doesn't agree with me is either blind/jealous/retarded)
& AMOS!! his smile isn't fake.. it's so freaking real & gorgeous. SEXY OUH MY GAWD.

okay so don't be shocked.
Well yesterday when i got back from school, i slept all the way from 7pm-4am(this morning)
after i woke up, i bathed, had breakfast & studieddddddddd.
okay not really study but did my homework.
then i transfered some pictures to my new phone.
( THANKS WF FOR CALLING ME & PASSING MY TIME)
Then around 8, i went for a jog.
went to S11, got some stuff for myself & here i am blogging. =))
okay so what's the plans for tonight?
STUDYY!

ouh ouh.
&.
i.
want.
to.
pierce.
my.
belly.
button.
AHHH FINE. AFTER O's..gah!

0 comments:

Labels