Thursday, January 15, 2009

It's been such a challenging week

( can't wait for prom)

ARGh, olevels are not even here yet, HAHA.
well anyway, ive had a challenging week.
i know i haven't been blogging & that's basically because ive been busy.
either i get back home after school & rush for tuition or i go for tuition straight.
& when i get back, i am like the fattest log ever.
i feel like pushing myself though, for i know my hard work will pay off.
seeing the seniors get their results back wasn't a very happy sight but more of a motivational one.
i really don't know what the future holds for me.
whatever it is, im working hard, believing in myself, & doing my best.
& it should be the same for ya all.
we'll work hard alright people!
if you dont like the word "WORK" then say "STRIVE".
take it as fun!
13 points & im going into Hospitality & tourism management at temasek poly, babeh!
=))

& i'm not gonna let my past cast a shadow over my present.

0 comments:

Labels