Thursday, December 27, 2007

10.25pm

I ACCOMPLISHED IT!
hhehehe!

okay & so yesterday went over to gladys' house to do some homework & yes, we DID end up finishing up SOME stuff but not all =(

so here are the pictures i took. & oops, i forgot to take a picture of her new camera that looks super sleek & posh & that retard dosen't like it. like WHAT THE HELL!!


STUDYING OKAYY!!=D

Sexy gladys was having her chicken rice.

& that crown ring her aunty gave her!
her aunt really gives her alot of bling stuff that i think, I THINK, fit me more! HEHEHEH!

She was so sweet, wanting to give me the bling chain SHE DIDNT WANT.
but i refused to take it because she only offered the pendant!

ouh, & we had this for christmas. I MEAN.
we WISHED we had this for christmas.
HAHAHA!
soooooo coool!
DUTCHY just painted her NAILS WHITE ! =)
school's reopening soooooooooooooon!

0 comments:

Labels