Sunday, December 16, 2007

& so today, went to watch mr magoriam's woner emporium at tampines mall, AGAIN. im already sick of that place.

the movie's good. really touching. i think there'll be a second part laa. because the end was actually the beginning. & if you guys get that, yeah. hahaa =)

after dinner, went to starbucks & had my usual drink. heh. & so now here i am blogging. kinda tired. but listening to the trance songs can be a real boost.
hey hello, i slept at 3am. woke up at 11am. & still awake till now. you can say that's a record i have made, if you know how 'fat pigly' i have been sleeping for the past few days.

my nights have become my days & my days have become my nights.
yeah, that's the perfect phrase to explain my situation.

CYCLING AT ECP TMR!!!!!!!! :D
strenous, serious work out starts from tomorow, by the way. YES!!!

0 comments:

Labels