Saturday, December 15, 2007

i felt super duper heavenly( i even smiled to myself!) when i just read this. :

Cancer (Jun 22 - Jul 22)

The Bottom Line
Get 'boring' done as early as possible today and you will be prepared for anything.


In Detail
Get ready to get busy! There are lots of things about to come your way that you will definitely want to get involved with. Fun, creativity and even a tiny bit of exciting drama are all in your near future -- but are you ready? Try to get the boring chores and tedious errands taken care of as quickly as you can today, so you'll be better prepared to take on as much as you can handle in the upcoming days. This is a time when you energy is growing, and you're going to be on a roll!


when i read this, the first thing that came to my mind was the gym, my new clothes, my money, my new stuff. i cant wait . sunday will be my start. cycling at ecp!=)

0 comments:

Labels