Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Goddess of the moon?



When i was young, i remember mum telling me not to point at the moon.
being a stubborn saturnic child, i immediately pointed my index finger at the mooon & giggled the day off with my sister.
The next day, i felt an irritating feeling at the back of my ear & when i found out it was a cut, i cried like there was no tomorrow.
From then on, i believed in ghosts.
Crazy & nolink, i know.
Now, i admire the mooon, sometimes i think i communicate with it.
when i stare at it, i feel as if my eyes are cold, i dont wanna blink because i dont wanna miss any second of the beautiful sight.
I have a thing for moons.
& just when i noticed it, my MP3 player played the song
"If i was your vampire".
i ran home. (=
GOODNIGHTTTTTTTTTTTT

0 comments:

Labels