Thursday, February 12, 2009

Reminiscing the Past


I don't know why blogger doesn't allow me to upload any pictures.
I really hope it isn't because my pictures have reached 81% already.
If i ain't gonna be able to upload any more pictures, i'm switching to livejournal.
But anyway, i'm feeling a lil down now.

During mother tongue lesson like 2 days ago, i sat outside the the mother tongue room as usual.
Suddenly, it was very noisy.
I looked to my right & i saw a secondary 2 class, mr leung was bringing them to the music room. Probably for their keyboard lesson like where WE were brought to, exactly 2 years ago.
I really miss my sec 2 life so much.
The year 2007 is a year that i will never forget, even the little little things that happen are still on my mind & i don't think they will ever go away.
2007; the year that my nights were my days & my days were my nights.
The thing i miss most about 2007 is about being a secondary 2 student in 2/7.
Where everyone was so nice to each other, Where everyone was so united, Where every teacher simply ADORED our class, Where after school hours were extreme fun, Where speech day was a total embarrassment(but still awesome remembrance), Where we won the 2nd prize for cheering competition, Where netball trainings were so fun, Where "bad memories" of then seem like "good memories" to me now, Where all our secondary 4 seniors were so friendly, Where my relationships were going so well, Where recess was extraodinarily exciting(sandy taking crazy videos), Where after school when we were bored, or the rest were waiting for me & zena to run, they would make crazy videos(the ghost one, remember?), or support the both of us while we ran, Where we went to central after school & took many pictures(i still remember marinah & i had a thing for peach!!),Where we had recess & lunch together as one big gang, Where we would always go for D&T late & mrs evonne will write the missing people's names on the board like this : " Missing from Class - Thasha, gladys, zena, aqilah", Where we realised that the NYAA camp had bonded us even closer together, Where we took many pictures at white sands toilet when we study at the library during exam periods, Where mr azhar always told us how much he loved us & even sang songs to us, Where gladys & i would always be late for history lesson &
SOMETHINGS" happen on our way back to class, Where gladys & i will go "OOOHAHHHH" at hot guys ( we still do but not as much as before), Where gladys & i would always go to the homecRoom for some reason, Where once while we were walking, she put her hands over me & a teacher assumed that we were lesbiens, Where the whole big gang of us would go to changi village & eat the chicken thingy after school, where the teachers & the students had a match against each other on ACES day (Also PRCS idol on the same day), Where weimin made the whole class proud by winning the title of PRCS idol 2007, where the class would get so excited at the topic of sex.
ADDED(14feb09) : Also, not forgetting the times where aqilah & i were being retards on the way to the toilet; passing the pass to one another, catching & throwing it. Like she has said in her blog, it seems so stupid but somehow, it's something to remember too. Ouh & our music test, aqilah's "OVER NOW".. gosh, memories..

Also, times that sis brought me to boat quay to drink with her friends, times she always abandoned me for clubbing after that, times i felt a lil high but refused to own up, times that CERTAIN things happened (that no one knows), times that i would disturb people by messaging them every night, times that unknown people talk to me(still happens but it was more exciting back then, probably because i was a blob in sec1 & when i suddenly got the attention, it made me feel better), the time when dukes bought me the rihanna & timbaland album & i kept listening to the songs that now whenever i hear them, it makes me think about my secondary 2 life, times dukes brought me to central late night together with his friends & when we became the "drive 6" gang, times when my love life was the way i wanted it to be, times that i was super skinny, times that i toned at guy3's house late nights doing the most craziest stuff, times when i find a vodka bottle in the fridge/dukes' table & was tempted to drink it, times when dukes was mad(like once when he kept hitting the remote everywhere; on his head, leg etc), the times when i thought the construction was really annoying, the time when gladys & i went out with the 4 seniors, V.A.M.Z(thats what they used to call themselves), the time that we went out with them before that(when the freaking lizard fell into my boobs & they all kept laughing!!), the times when mum was super strict with me, because of the blood problem i was having, the times when i was addicted to pop tarts, the times when claire would FORCE me to accompany here to subway, the times that i thought shopping, having fun & looking at hot guys was life, the times when my primary school friend would see me & ask, "OMG, thadsha is that you?!" & i would feel so freaking good about it, the very first night that sis brought me for drinkin & that was with narash on national day, the times that i was addicted to eating ice, & many many more that popped into my mind during mother tongue the other day but i can't seem to remember them now.

Not all of you would think that secondary 2(2007) was the best year of your secondary school life, but i can definitely see this is the case for me.
If only someone created a time machine...

0 comments:

Labels