Sunday, February 22, 2009

Sunday night blues again

( i wanna turn into one someday..)

The only difference between men & beasts, is the way they look.

Well, yesterday when me,dukes,sara,sara's girlfriend& mummy went to watch movie, dukes met his friend. I don't wanna mention his name.
I wasn't there when it happened but it seems the conversation went like this:
Friend: Who are you with?
Dukes: ahh, my sister, my mum & my friend laah.
Friend: *cheeky face* HUH, WHICH SISTER, YOUNGER ONE AH?
Dukes: hahahah, yah.

DUKES JUST LAUGHED IT OFF. i don't know why i'm very irritated by dukes just LAUGHED.IT.OFF. i mean, hello! I'm your sister, shouldn't you be like telling your friend "Don't be an arse hole" or something like that?
OKAY WHATEVER. men are men.
Math common test tomorrow & hell no, i'm not prepared. My arse was stuck to the TV the whole day today! & sorry i couldn't make it for the cheer discussion you guys!(although i know you people didn't EVEN discuss about the cheer, HAHA)
& something amos said to me when i spent sometime alone with him 2 weeks ago..
we were talking about songs & all..something he said was so damn funnay!!!
with a slang, he was talking about his sister & he said,
"Heng i always play scream music at home.. Or else miley cyrus laah, jonas brothers laah, don't know what shit all come out!"
HAHAH, i think i practically laughed for the next 15minutes!
THANKS FOR THE SONGS, GINA.
THANKS FOR THE CP ALBUM, AMOS!

0 comments:

Labels