Friday, February 27, 2009

HA-HA-HA!




HAHA, Yeah i know you can't stop looking at my CA-YUTE pictures!! Yesterday,after POA common test(ouh,it sucked bigtime), shaun(thanks for waiting!),gladys,amos(self-invite) & I went to white sands burger king to have dinner!!
& I THINK AMONGST ALL THE MEALS WE'VE HAD TOGETHER, this is one of the bests ever!! It was super fun,more like funnay!!
mainly because.. we were sharing our childhood memories!! it was freaking fun!! HAHA, shaun told us about his peeing in the bus, gladys told us about her shit splatting, amos told us about his "wanna-shit" feeling, & I told them about mine!! i think i want all of you to know what it is, because they are still laughing about it today!!

ME: eh! ya ya! i remember something..
S,G,A(shaun,gladys,amos): hahaha, what? hahahha(still laughing from previous joke)
ME: I remember when i was in K2 right,i shitted in my pants in class leh!!
S,G,A: hAHAHAHAH!!
ME: yah!! then right, suddenly the whole class can smell! then you know what happen?!
S,G,A: what??
ME: one by one, they started saying, "EEEYER. AH PU NEH NEH HEN CHOU ER!"

& that is when they started laughing like mad laah!!
& then it was like spreading,i started laughing & we laughed so hard,or more like AMOS laughed so loud, he suddenly grunted like a pig!! & then we laughed even more... HAHAHAHA!it was so damn funnay..
(continuation after we calmed down after awhile)

ME:then i remember,my maid don't like to wash my shit.. so i very scared she will scold me..THEN YOU KNOW WHAT I DO?!
S,G,A: what?? HAHAHA
ME: i pretended to cry when i went out of my class.HAHAH! then she was like,"okayokay,don't cry" see! it worked!!
S,G,A:( silence for awhile.. then laughing starts again!)

It was freaking fun yesterday you guys! LETS DO IT AGAIN!
& & ! i like shaun's one!he told us,everytime he sleeps in his school bus,he wakes up & sees his pants& the floor infront of him wet! HAHA! EVERY SINGLE TIME! OMG! haha!
(ouh,quarreled with mum last night, argh!) off to celebrate sumi's birthday then tomorrow,will be marinah's birthday chalet! =)
P.s: i hope you enjoyed my ADORABLE PICTURES!
& the first thought that came to my mind when the word "army daze" was said, was you.i looked at you,but i don't think you remembered.

0 comments:

Labels