Saturday, March 14, 2009

Cheering'09!


SO UNGLAM! haha.. but was fun!

shaun looks very handsome here!

kang yan mae! i love her..


OOOOPSS!
we love 4/5!
terenceeeee!
haha, love this shot!

jessie & shanice!
jia le darling
Class : Gangster aloy, Silent joker eddy, Extinct bird amos, supposed 'hunk' terence, cutie cherry, sexy jessay & pretty gladys!
HAHA! everyone loves eddy!

the pretty gals! =)
you'll be surprised.. gangsters can be UBER SWEET TOO! just like my class boyfriend aloysius!
CHARMAINE!
amos, you need to learn how to take pictures properly.. if you're my friend! hahah
i like my vampire teeth here! hahah!
my dance partner luqman!
=)
4/5, BANZAI!
AMOS I LOVE YOUR SMILE.. so sexy!


okay, i know you love my smile too :D


us on stage..



(CREDITS TO DENISE & JIAWEN FOR THE PICTURES)

jessay!





Although 4/5 didn't win, i'm sure this day & the practices we had as a class has taught us many many things!
I have learnt alot of things about my classmates, & their real selves! so i think we had a good time!! because my throat is damn bloody sore now!!
I'm glad many people liked our cheer! thanks ya all!
i guess we weren't loud enough :(
but all the secondary 4 classes cheered & supported each other! =)
CONGRATS TO 4/9! It's an honor that a secondary 4 class won the overall champion!!
Alright, so im off to bed now. Parent teacher meeting tomorrow & mum wants to meet mr mani.. ARGH! die!

0 comments:

Labels