Saturday, March 21, 2009

Sorry for the language

Some people just act like they care.
But the truth is, they don't give a fucking damn.
No seriously, lets face this fact. This is probably the most annoying thing ever, that can happen. I mean, come on, if you don't give a damn just say it! Why do you have to lie so much & just drop the glass at the last minutes.
Off with friends to vivo to catch movie. They are the ones who never fail to cheer me up. THEY don't mind spending the time with me although they take it that i'm using them because of some reasons.. SOME people don't bother, although i go all out to help them,do things that they want me to. Seriously, it's a fucked up saturday for now.
However much my friends act like they don't give a damn, or they do, they still make an effort to make me happy. Or else they wouldn't be going out with me later.

Do you have a goal that's intimidating you? Forcing you to procrastinate and procrastinate? Well, today, you need to either start on it or give it up. You have learned to be flexible and go back and forth on various projects, but you can't go back and forth on this one. If you are too afraid to get started, then you shouldn't even bother tackling a tough project. But if you want something badly, you need to find the resolve deep in your heart to get it. You can do this!

0 comments:

Labels