Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I hate wednesdays big time!!

Wednesdays are the most longessssssssst, most tiringggggggg day of the week.
I'm out of the house for more than 12 hours,& that is the worst thing that can ever happen to someone who has LESSON UNDER MR MANI THE NEXT DAY. (if you don't do homework you are so dead, i'm sure nivash agrees!!)
Today was the worst of all wednesdays i've had this Year.
I don't know why! ( NO IM NOT PMSING.. my period was just over!!) First of all in the morning,my MP3 player died after like 10 minutes.. Secondly, i was almost late for school. Thirdly, SOMETHING SUPER PRIVATE HAPPENED..Fourthly, there was 3 periods of POA lesson. Fifthly,We had to stay back after school for so long because of cheer & POA..Sixthly, Aloysius made me wait at loyang point for him for almost 30 minutes. Seventhly, i didn't want aloysius to tompang me today because i found out it was HIS bike & it was someone else'..
ARGH!
I HATE TODAY.
& i can't wait for tomorrow.

The only thing that was nice about today was the moon.

0 comments:

Labels