Tuesday, March 3, 2009

More pictures coming up next time.. (part 1)


LESTER! you spoilt the picture.. haha!
The 5 of us! with one person missing, but no longer with us..

my sexay chick



i can't bowl, i know!! hey, but i picked up later on okay!! HAHA..



it was raining!


allies!!! RUN FOR YOUR LIFE..
ooops, we were bored.. HAHA ( & trying to scare ourseleves..)






gladys & her unglam shots of me..




I just came back from tuition &..
I LOVE THE MOOON(or more like crescent) SO SEXY LAAH.
i feel like i can connect with the moon.
I wonder if Zena still remembers something i told her about the moon.. hahaha..
BUT ANYWAY, off to bed now.
PE TOMORROW! hopefully we'll get to play with the teachers, if it doesn't rain!
& class tee has been ordered!
OMG IM SO EXCITED!
(& my shades broke.. GUESS WHO BROKE IT? argh!!)

0 comments:

Labels