Thursday, March 5, 2009

Remaining pictures (part2)
















candid..





I didn't upload all the pictures, just the ones that are "entertaining"(i mean,all my pictures are but ya.. haha)
& those pictures of hamizzan, it was taken by himself.
THAT'S WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU LEAVE YOUR CAMERA WITH HIM.
(can you imagine a guy like him holding a hot pink camera & camwhoring!! SO CUTE HAHA)
& im so happy about my SS results!!!
MRS SHERI SCARED THE HELL OUT OF ME & GLADYS! & mind you,this is my very first time passing SS..

Mrs Sheri : GLADYS!... & her best friend.. (gives a sad face)
GLADYS & I FREAK OUT!!
Gladys : (goes up to the front to collect paper)
Mrs Sheri : 3+4? 7+5? okay that's all! (looks at her with a stern face)
GLADYS & I FREAK OUT EVEN MORE..
MRS SHERI : PLUS 6!
GLADYS JUMPS WITH JOY!! I'm still freaking out.. from what i remembered, i didn't really do very well..
MRS SHERI: Now class, you see thadsha in class always smiling away, so blur, Screensaver mode ah.. You see both gladys & thadsha always laughing away, failing tests & all. But they have a systematic writing. They follow instructions!
I gained a little confidence then..
MRS SHERI : THADSHA! 3+5? 8+4? okay, that's all..
ME : huh...(frowns)
MRS SHERI : okay laah,okay laah, plus 5!!
ME : OUHMYGOD!!! YAY!!!!

Now you guys may think i'm such an arse to get so happy about getting a 17/25. Hey, but this is a great improvement. From F9s to a B3 is a very very big step for me. I'm really proud of myself!!
I think i must thank mrs sheri!! Thank you for your awesome lessons, thank you for believing in us! =) I will still improve & achieve my A! =)
SAD THING IS.. saturday's CIP has changed to meeting point at white sands!!
I was bullying mum, telling her she has to get up so early. While i can wake up at 9, for tampines mrt is just 5 minutes away.
& NOW SHE'S LAUGHING AT ME, HOW MEAN.
& recently, i've had a fetish for SOON KUEH!! SO DAMN NICE OMG!!

0 comments:

Labels