Sunday, October 14, 2007

first of all, i wanna say this. i just read gladys' blog & she has claimed dat she loves me ! lol..
ok darl, u noe i love ya too ;)

ya noe wad? im honoured to be loved my some1 hu's almost da same as me !
yuup, she's da same as me in almost EVERYTHING!
taste in songs, guys, clubbing, larfing at retards, having fun, being noisy, getting emo.. ya noe! EVERYTHING!!

haha, LOVE YA DARL!

aiites, i gotto say dis. im a lil sad right now cos bro's left for aussie already :( i sooooooooo miss u loads my sexy hottty bro! haha, ;) he's so sweet. i THINK he brod da shirt i got for him for his bday over .. :D i think. hah, wtv it is, i still love him :D
lotsa stuff to say dat happenned da past few days.

BTW!
SELAMAT HARI RAYA TO ALL MY PALS OUT DERE!

me & gladys consider dis a very imprtnt celebration btw. haha, ryte gladys ;)ouh yuup ok so here goes :

FRIDAY;12OCT.
dad brod me & sis to da vcd shop to get videos for rental. went dere & saw mrs june henry. she stared at me like she had neva seen a human being in her life before.LOL!
saw mark too, he too stared at me like as if i had jingle bells hanging from my nose!
after dat, we took a ride around da neighbourhood passing by cemetries. well, it was rather creepy! but we chose to anw. well, we just love scaring ourselves!

sis asked me a ques.
"dutch, do u believe in aliens?"
all i cud say is ,
"yuup duh. ive got one in my class."

HAHA! i bet u guys dun get it but gladys sure wud ;)

SATURDAY;13OCT.
woke up early in da morning, went over to uncle's house for hari raya lunch had fun, larfed & toked. night, me & sis rushed for renuka's challet as it was a last min thingy, deciding to go.
da challet was in changi & it's so freaking BIG!it's like bigger den a mansionette(however u spell it)
diden drink much. just mixed carlsberg wid 7 up it tasted great!
but it was freaky. as usual, covered wid jungle around. i think our class challet shud be dere.
besides, OCH is ryte beside it. =))

me & sis had to walk out quite alot to get a cab at 12 midnight. it was freaky. we walked pass OCH & really freaked out. got home, & watched a movie dat was rented de day before.

& SO,FOR TODAY.
im so bored bored bored bored at home jesus christ monkey balls! I WANNA WATCH SOUTHPARK!! ANYONE'S GOT DA CD?!?!
splurrrrrrrrge at bugis tmr wid GLADYS! still, it's gonna be a 50 bucks splurge :( dad's being so stingy wid his money during my holidayS!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!

aiites, time to go do wad i do best =:D

0 comments:

Labels