Thursday, October 11, 2007

phew, just came back peepS! ahaha. had great fun & as promised , here are the pictures!
50 plus so hold ur breath ok ;)










as usual, a hot ride wareva i go =)












i love my photographer gladys :)











an alienic leg & a normal human leg.





im disgusted!






she's gotto be in all my pictures.. GRRR!


dis was soo coool. & daughter & dad!












*poke**Poke*


she walked dat lonely road!


but soon, i joined her ! :D



& wen I walked da lonely road,


she was dere for me!


it was getting darkkkkk.....











;)


ouh no, dis is the public gladys!



show me ya asses babes! ;]


i thod claire looked really HOT in this :D


dreaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmm.FANTASY!


dis is for claire to steal.. haha


pssst: if u look closely, gladys is wearing her new specs!


i love ya'll =)




i told u to do it at home claire...


& steph!








ryte, done :)
shhhtupid frenster.. I GOT SO MUCH TO UPLOAD!

0 comments:

Labels