Monday, October 22, 2007

no one on this bloody earth can be more bored than me, i can say. & well, if you have noticed, i'm typing in full form. yeah, for the next few days, i'm going to try to type in full form.
perhaps, it'll help me out with getting better grades for my english.

YEA RIGHT.

to tell u in my language, im so fucking bored at home now. cos i decided to pon-tang sch today. no one's online & dere's nth much to do.

FASTER GET UP GLADYS!

dat fat pik, slept earlier den me & still sleeping till now. hey, i slep at 4 ystd after watching da simpsons movie online. i really got nth to blg about. someone come online puh-lease!!!!!!!!

ERIC CARTMAN IS SOOOOOOOOO CUTE!

yuup=) eric cartman from southpark is sooo cute. you guys MUST watch southpark to get wad i mean..im sooo in love wid southpark now.

ok, dat means im gonna go watch souhtpark online. heh =D

0 comments:

Labels