Monday, October 15, 2007

gosh, im so fucking tired after today's so called splurge. ok, so it was around 70 bucks. is dat a splurge, u decide. i just bought anything i thod was nice wen i saw it ;D

bought many stuff. blouses, chains(bling (; ),earrings,beads, wallet. dunnoe, many more stuff & dey just added up to 70 bucks.

mum transferred me 85 today morning, dad gave me 30 bucks in hand. now im left wid onli 15 bucks in my accnt & 20 bucks in hand. :(

zakee had to go for his visiting so he diden come. so me & gladys decided dat it'll be another fun girls' day out =) yay!

im happy for gladys becos she bought dat beautiful yellow off-shoulder blouse dat i asked her to get ! :D

i was so exhausted i slept in de bus & woke up just wen de driver was about to leave my stop. lol. & im still tired. my eyes are burrrrrrning. =(
wanted to sleep late today but nah, i dun think so. arggh. i am SOOOO desperate for south-park CD!! anyone?! pls!!!!

mum's asking a day out wid me & sis dis sat, for splurge. i seriosuly need more splurges.
1) cos de exams are over.
2) means ill go out more.
3) means ill need more clothes.
4) means ive to spend alot!

:D

i love my mum. dats why i got her de $2 earrings i saw today :) heheh. yea, i noe, im a WONDERFUL daughter =)

back to sch tmr. hopefully de results turn out good. if not i dun noe if de splurge will still be on. argggh. :/

vae's promised me & gladys an outing & ME MY DRINK. =)

0 comments:

Labels