Tuesday, October 16, 2007

WARNING: EXPLICIT CONTENT NOT SUITABLE FOR INNOCENTS.



I AM SOOOO FUCKING ANGRY TODAY!!. grr.
first of all, i just realised dat bodyshop had this 70% sale thingy a few days back & i wasen told about it. like OMG. 70% sale. it's soooo worthit! argh, i hate de exams like soo much.FUCK YOU EXAMS!

secondly, thnk GOD i diden fail any of my subs so FAR. ya right, one more mark i can fail my history.i seriously dunnoe wad rong went in da paper! THUS, im sooo fucking angry wid myself.

got back homec & i got 69.5. im angry BECOS. 0.5 marks more & it'll be an A! arggh. wth?!
today just isen my day. :( fuck u 16OCT07!

but thnk god mum isen angry wid me of my results. she agreed to get me my subway cooookies.
anotherr thing, im angry wid myself becos i cant stop eating subway cookieS! dey are SOO addictive & im gonna gain 100000 KG!!! fuck myself!

& lastly. IM IN EXPRESS. URE SOOOO IN NA. SO HU'S DAT STUPID ONE HUH.
just gimme a sec & i'll pull his fucking balls out.

sorry.ok fine.im gonna make some maggi for myself.

ok yes i noe i must treasure everyday. WTV. i noe 16OCT07 onli comes once in my life.but still.
FUCK U!

0 comments:

Labels