Friday, October 19, 2007

went to key in our choices of classes next yr, ystd. mum was like sooo angry wid me regarding my results. it's kinda unfair. instead of taking in de overall, dey shud take in the improvement percentage.

but dat wun be fair to da rest hu did well for da first half of da yr, too. argh, i guess it was all in my hands & i just let dem all slip thru. :(

i really wish i can get into 3/7. becos dats de onli class dat is combined with Amath. mum wants me to do A math sooo badly. i really dunnoe why ?

wtv it is,im still glad about our class chalet. argh, & speaking of 2/7 classchallet, we'll be all parting soon. :( dat cud be da saddest tihing dat has happenned dis yr.

i swear im gonna study so hard next yr. call me a nerd or not, i dun care! i think.

0 comments:

Labels