Friday, June 27, 2008

Birthday at canteen!

P.s: i look like a retard in all the pictures. but i uploaded them just to show you guys how much fun i had.
thanks to : jiawen & jeslyn for the wonderful, memorial, pictures (=
LOVE YA BABES!
now time for a slideshow!

2 cakes instead if 1?!?


part of the people who made my day (=



jiawen & her wonderful shots.

i was shy when you guys sang the song! hehe :D


make a wish!






nothing without this wonderful angel of mine here (=
START OF SMASHING CAKE ON MY FACE!
MY HAIR!
MY WHOLE FACE!

now michael's turn. i got back at you!! MUAHA!







covering my cakefied face!!
washed my face a zillion times today already.




HAHA. how can terence not get a piece of my cake??





nawfal!!!! thanks nawfal, for eating the cake although you aint a fan of cakes!!
my food which was ruined.thanks to leon who put cake in it.





ACT INNOCENT. i almost died BECAUSE HE WAS DISTURBING ME THE WHOLE BLOODY DAY!! seriously, like torturing mE!!
strawberry for me, cake fer ya'll!
jiawen has got good photography skills!





finally found out that leon ruined my lunch. I HADNT EATEN SINCE MORNING. was so freaking hungry, & this is what i got. cake + vitagen + strawberry milk in my mee.

& iwas getting wet the whole day. as you can see, that's leon's hand. i was like DRENCHED.

finally got to eat!!!
the one & only who made this day possible. (= love ya my breasty!!!
& this one too!!! awwww!!=)



softball match!
I HAD AN AWESOME DAY TODAY!!! (=
THANKS TO ALL THE LOVELIEST PEOPLE AROUND ME!! (=
thanks for 2 cakes guys!
thanks for the early present joanne!
thanks for the ferrero rocher you unknown person!
thanks for smashing my face into the cake, michael!
thanks for getting me all messay jeslyn, netballers, etc etc.
( i have evidence for who you are!!)
thanks for being fed by me( although you know i was going to be truent) michael, terence, gladys, jeslyn.
thanks to all those who dropped by (=
thanks to all those who wished me an advanced birthday.
thanks to all my lovely netballers for the great evening! haha, camwhoring & all.
(uploading pictures lateR)
just thanks thanks thanks to all the great people.
now i shall go for dinner, come back & blog about it!
JUST LOVE YA GUYS ALL TO THE MAX!
more to come tomorrow eh? ;)
Thanks to: ( VERY VERY SORRY IF I MISS OUT ANY NAMES!)
gladys, jeslyn, cherry, jessie, jomanda, charmaine, marinah, aqilah( who popped by for a while although in a rush!), deborah, danette,gina zhiying, rachel, nargis, zena, feliciaty, amanda, claire, felicia tin, denise, zena, shanice, ahmad, terence, michael, nawfal, syafiq, maliah, daniel kng, thomas, sze you, robson, leon( yayaya thank you very much for drenching me) , sean, giant(hehe sorry i forgot your real name), yi yong, drink stall aunty, cleaner uncle, mee stall uncle & those whom i offered the cake to. hahahha, sorry i was distributing too much i forgot who i was to!!
& sorry to :
sufyan, maliah & company, juniors & company, hamizzan etc for not giving you guys cake!!! it finished in a zoom!!! sorryyyyyyyyy!!! (=

0 comments:

Labels