Monday, June 23, 2008

School's in!

HOLA PEEPS!!
first day at school, after a looooooong holiday ( which seamt like only 2 weeks or so probably because i was having the time of my life ) was okay i guess.
First 2 periods was free because miss rubiyah didnt come! ouh GAWD BLESS HER! i really needed to sleep basically because i hadnt slept for like 25 hours.
but still i didnt manage to sleep.
THANKS TO ALOYSIUS SOON, JESLYN NG, GLADYS PNG & TERENCE LEE.
i didnt sleep the day before i came to school. so it's like i hadnt slept from sunday, 3pm till monday 4 pm. thats like 25 hours you guys!! oouh my gawd, seriously i DO have some problems.

anyway, speaking of school. new physics teacher ( argh), only 1 math teacher ( argh), new hometutor( argh!!) & new english teacher. what the hell.. so annoying lah!! im gonna miss miss lim & miss wong so so much. & miss wong IS the reason why my math rawks big time :( or actually WAS the reason why my math rawkED so much. :(
ahhhh, miss wong despite your oily face you we still love you. HAHAHA.
okay we're so mean!! (=
Lit lesson was fun, guessing the poems & stuff.
leon's poem was damn funnay. haha. that fella is such a joker!! thank god there was no mother tongue because i hadnt touched my homework. & i still havent. okay but there is lesson tomorrow.
i seriously dont know why we need to learn mother tongue.
especially for me, WHY WHY WHY!

there was some points of time in school i almost wanted to drop dead because i was too exhausted. i was complaining to gladys!! i was like, " breast i cannot do this anymore. i seriously need to sleep!" hahaha i felt so pathetic!! i will try my best to sleep like damn bloody well today!!!
anyway after school jessie, jomanda, jeslyn, yunner, gladys & i went to central.
bought bubble tea sat at the coffeeshop at drank.
GUO XIN IS GETTING ON MY NERVESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!
he is irritating me with something i dont even know much about okay!!
hahaha you ah!! better watch out okaY!! & THIS SATURDAY YOU NOT COMING! I NEVER INVITE YOU! hahahah! okay okay, just kidding. =)

anyway, im too lazay to make plans for this saturday. if you guys got anything up your mind just plan i dont careeeeeeeeeeee. as long as i get to spend time with the best people on my birthday. hahahaha. come my house sleep also can, as long as i see your faces!! (=
ahhhh , i better go do my TAMIL homework before MANI calls my mum up tomorrow. gawsh i hate school. if only school was alternate days, i would be so excited to go everyday!!
im watching "Casper" on HBO. & wish me good luck & hope i can sleep earlay today!! loooong day tomorrow!!
& JOANNEEEEEEEEE!! THE FRIENDSTER PROILE I SHOWED YOU!! AHHHH!! hahaha. vampires are just so hot.

should i or should i not?
when you send me a pulse, feel a wave of new love in me.

0 comments:

Labels