Sunday, June 1, 2008

Broken promise

I REALLY didnt mean to break the promise i gave sis..
i left the house saying
"i wont drink lah.. i wont drink till i turn 18"
& then she was like,
"ouh my what a miracle. but DONT DRINK. promise me!"
"promise lah"
eventually, it was broken =(
i went with an empty stomach to sanjeev's chalet
& i drank & drank..
it's not bro's fault.
i was drinking behind his back too
i feel like a stupid person!!
ey, but absolut vanilla is SOOO NICE!!
okay shuttup.
i drank tequilla, absolut, alize & one more that tasted like shit..
everything mixed with sprite EXCEPT for alize..
like shit, but at the same time it was nice ?
i seriously dont remember.
Argh, i wish i could have stayed longer.
cooled down myself & then got home,
so i wouldnt have PUKED infront of sis.
ouh yeah i puked when i got back..
but it was very little lah..
i wouldnt have puked if i had eaten something okay!!
but first of all, i wouldnt have puked if i didnt drink =(
IM SORRYYYYYYYYY!!
arghhh...but anyway, lets talk about the happy part.
i had lotsa fun getting to know all the funniest, weirdest people ever =)
bro & his friends called me to dance but i was like,
"if the next song is lollipop i will dance"
& IT WAS!!! haha..
basically was sitting, gossipping, drinking as a huge group throughout the night
=)
SUPER FUN!!
ouh well, it'll be ages later i get to do such stuff again.
IM GOING TO KEEP A PROMISE.
no drinking again UNTIL i turn 18.
I WILL KEEP THIS PROMISEEEE I WILL I WILL I WILL!!
i just want to go for infected mushroom on the 28th, pleaseeee. =(

0 comments:

Labels