Saturday, June 7, 2008

To taggers

Joanne : hahahha, yes of coursee i am!! :D & thanks!! hahah.. & speak for yourself! :P
& we have to hang out again alright! i love looking at hot thangs & fantasizing about RK TO YOU! HAHAHAH! ouh sorray, the excitement in my lifeeeeeeeeeeeee ;)

Jessie : YESSSSSSSSSSSSS i miss you too!! you have no idea of how much it is.. HMM CHALET!! hang on, it's less than a week awayyyyyyyy. MUST TAKE PICTURES AFTER PICTURES AFTER PICTURES ALRIGHT! =) love ya babe!

Vicknesh : HAHA yes im serious!! haha. yoour singing is like awesome lah!! keep up the good work.. & my birthday isnt very far away!! hahaha =)

Vish's drunken friend AKA taj : BABBEEEEEEEEE! i didnt mean to offend you reallay!! i just was so upset you see you in such a condition okayyy =( I LOVE YOU!! I MISS YOU!! & pleaseee dont do it again okie ? :)

SPECIAL ONE OUT TO GLADYS:
EXCUSE ME WOMAN. when the hell are you getting back?? faster come back lehh.. you have been smsing me but my bill is already dieing like shit.. & i have no idea where my prepaid number is.. so i cannot sms you!! i swear im like finding for it lah..& WHAT THE HELL!!! YOU BROKE YOUR BONE?? omg youre kidding me :( breast take care of yourself lahhhhh =( can you like faster come back so you dont injure yourself more?? & YOU STEPPED ON GLASS. TSK. inside your skin?!?!? WALAUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu =( can you please be careful or not.. im having LOADS LOADS of fun in singapore but when i hear that such things happen to you, i cannot have fun already.. please lah, either you WATCH yourself or you bloody get your ass in singapore okieeeeeeeeeeeeeeee =( & CAN YOU PLEASE TAKE CCARE!!! I LOVE YOU OKAY muacks muacks muacks.
& p.s: I HAVE ALOT TO TELL YOU REGARDING WHATEVER HAS HAPPENED! =)

0 comments:

Labels