Sunday, January 27, 2008

10.46pm, ME & DIET; SO FAR AWAY!!

"run faster! yeah, thats the way!"
yes, i got talked to by a group of malay guys during running..

haha. im glad..!! cause ive made new friend!! =D
anyway, im very upset that my timing has deproved!!
after the 2 days of not jogging plus pushing in rubbish, it has deproved..

we took our heights & weights during PE last week & i have gained a kg. but i dont think i really care =D because i grew a cm! haha, no lah... i was never concerned about my weight.
as long as im still below 50, im okay with it!!

my height's 159cm & my weight's 48kg..

nowadays after any meal of mine, i must have something sweet!! if not i will die!!! hahaha
went to get alot of fruit juices at sheng shiong today & that's when vae saw me!!

i cant believe he saw me!! he came all the way to bedok sheng shiong to buy stuff.. LOL!!
so i asked mum NOT to get me anything if i were to follow her to shop.

in the end, i bought a chocolate waffle for myself & mum bought extra custard puffs. INJUSTICE!!

cant believe ill be going to swensens for dinner again next week, argh!! & i havent carried dumbells for a long time already!!

0 comments:

Labels