Sunday, January 13, 2008

11.28pm

went to bedok interchange today to get remaining stuff for camp tomorrow! went to get sports shoes for myself because you have to get one once very year...

i think... well that's what sis said... besides, i can use it for camp!!

i like this picture : it signifies we're in a shoe shop!!!

but i look super retarded in it..

after that, mum headed for uncle's house while me & sis wanted to do a LITTLE shopping...LITTLE.. hahah!! ( the font has to be that way because that is what we actually did or perhaps WANTED to do... :D )

& so i ended up finishing 40 bucks that dad had given me the day before & sis finished her 50. we're such good spenders.. but wait!! we spent it on wise things!!

like i bought 4 bras & a top... HEHE!! =D

i love my new bras.. the colours are so adorable!! first time in my whole life i got a bra of my favourite colour, ROYAL BLUE!!! :D ( erm that's no the exact colour... haha)
( i am so not going to upload a picture of it in here.... HAHA)

also, first time in my whole life i bought a white one... pure white!! very nice heheheh!!

CAMP TOMORROW YAY HERE I COME!!!
( yeah!! got extra people to play breaststrike with now.... the ghosts from the cemetery beside lah duh!!!)

ouh & incase you guy didnt know, a cemetery is situated beside my cmapsite!!:D

0 comments:

Labels