Thursday, January 31, 2008

11.14pm, The newborn 15s!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO TERENCE & NADIAH!! =)
the birthday boy & birthday girl for today!
it's so cool to have your birthday on the last day of the month!!

haha, weird but i dont know why!!
so after school we celebrated their birthday at the canteen together
with last year's 2/9.. we felt to extra!!

but terence was like
" nevermind lah, come lahh, 3/5 & 2/9 no difference!! dont be shy!!"
im shy!?! MUAHAH!

sufyan extra only lah!! sit down there for cake only! ahah!!
it was very exciting. especially the part when terence's nuts got whacked hard
& he was going all bonkers!!

(sorry i wrote this in my blog terence!! HHEE! ;P )
his face was turning red like damn red & he was tearing!!! HAHAH!!!
i even have a video of his unglam moments!! MAUHAHA!!

2 cakes for the 2 new 15 year olds!!

terence & his weird poses!!

hahaa, RETARDED!!

3 of the most funniest people youve met!!
birthday girl & disgusting me!!
gladys, birthday boy & me!

birthday girl, me & gladys!

me & hidayat!! MY GIANT MAN!!
luqman's favourite picture from now on!!
thanks to me!! muahahah!!
these people are finally 15!! UNFAIR!
there's still around 5 months more for me to turn 15 &
MOST IMPORTANTLY,
3 MORE YEARS TO TURN 18 ARGH!!!
i want to watch meet the spartans!!

0 comments:

Labels