Monday, January 28, 2008

10.59pm, MEMORIES!



first of all, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MUMMY! she's already 46 but she still looks
26 to me!! =)
PHEW!

i just finished with my 'punishment'..ahah yeah, mr mani asked me to
copy one whole chapter from my textbook as a punishment
for not doing my homework. lame lah he!!!

right now, im listening to all my CDs that were burnt ages ago..
like from the time i was sec 1..
gives me hell lotsa memories!! haha, especially breaking benjamin..

also, bro just called me to watch a video of shakira's... i really really wonder how she can move her hips like that!! haha, sure.
hips DONT lie.. HAHA!!

so after school today we had math test. managed it well i guess?
after that went to central to eat cowboy noodle! =)
in the bus, met nawfal syafiq & the rest.

2/7!! arhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! =)
okay bye people.. i have lotsa homework to complete

damn these memories, & it's crazay.
you aint nothing like the girl i used to know.
Girl I really wanna work this out,
cause I'm tired of fightin'
And I really hope you still want me the way I want you
I said I really wanna work this out,
damn girl I'm tryin'
It's no excuse, no excuse
But I got this
ice box where my heart used to be. ( im so cold, im so cold)

0 comments:

Labels